Saturday, February 11, 2006

Nothing to Say...

Well, this is not entirely true. I always have something to say. But PC is on a business trip, my darling children were rather nightmarish today, I've got a pie in the oven (not a euphemism but an actual pie), and my house is a disaster. Plus the Olympics are on :)

So I'm calling it a night and will return (b'li neder - my intention but not actually an oath) with more Frume Sarah-isms tomorrow night.

Incidentally, on the way home from Bubbe and Zayde's tonight, Beernut wanted to know if they are done having children. "Is four all you get?" he wondered. I told him that four is all the Bubbe and Zayde got but now, thanks to some nuptials, the count is up to six children and two grandchildren. I then asked him how many he thought we should have. He thought for a minute and said "five. Five is the right number for us." Once I finished laughing, I explained that I didn't think that five children are in our future.

I also felt like pointing out that after their behaviour today, Beernut and Poppyseed can be secure that they won't have to share their rooms with any future sibs.

Cute kids.

No comments: