Thursday, February 09, 2006

35-40?

I love surveys.

Isn't that funny?

Whenever I'd run across a survey statistic in a magazine or newspaper article, I would wonder, "who'd they ask? They didn't ask me. Why doesn't anyone ever ask me?"

So now, in my nonexistent spare time, I answer surveys. Not as a second career -- they're not that lucrative -- but as a hobby. Strange, I know.

I've answered questions about furniture, travel practices, shampoo, and granola bars. I've product tested conditioner, body lotion, and facial moisturizer. And in every case, I answered as a member of the 29-34 demographic.

But today...today was different. No longer could I automatically put an X in the 29-34 spot. I've moved up in the world, as they say. [Who are they anyway??]

Let's hear it for 35-40!!!

No comments: