Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Night Before...

Sorry I haven't written in a couple of weeks. It's been crazy busy! My schedule is about to free up because {sigh} Peach is starting "school" tomorrow. This is in anticipation of my return to work on Friday.

We visited Peach's classroom last week. He will be attending the same school as his big sister, Poppyseed, who is thrilled to pieces that her little brother will be at her school. He'll be in her old classroom and will even have one of her beloved teachers from when she first started in the Infant-Toddler Center three years ago. The continuity is definitely nice. And it put my mind at ease when we saw Ms. B who called Peach "tateleh" and "bubbeleh". She clearly speaks our language!

Everything is all set. I've got his linens washed and folded, extra clothes, diapers, and wipes all packed and ready to go. He hasn't slept well today but maybe he is like a dog and senses something in the air. I have been pumping like crazy and have exceeded my goal of freezing at least 100 ounces of milk. Now I just have to get through tomorow...

No comments: