Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hello World!

Frume Sarah is back in the saddle. As some of you know, it's been a crazy few months with the anticipated arrival of "Peach" sometime after Pesach. The morning sickness was just unbelievable this time 'round. It was never just in the morning -- and it lasted about 21 weeks!! I still get a bit queasy in the morning and late at night as well. But very little throwing up now (sorry for the graphics here) and that is a very good thing. I've finally gained a little weight -- which is also a very good thing.

And it isn't as if I haven't had opinions and musings that I longed to share with you. I just lacked the koyach (strength) to type.

However, I am committed to push aside the exhaustion in order to share my innermost thoughts and rants with you.

Happy reading!!

No comments: