Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hotter than ...

Ay yi yi!

It's like living in Manhattan...except we're not. It is SO hot and SO humid. We actually had an electrical storm this evening. It doesn't seem to have helped much with the mugginess. PC actually said that he doesn't know how he's going to make it through the summer without A/C.

You may have noticed that I haven't posted in quite some days. I have been just so busy with the new job and have been having a minor (read: MAJOR) childcare crisis the past several weeks. We are in the midst of looking for a new nanny -- and that takes up all my free time. And in typical Frume Sarah style, this was the same week that the washing machine stopped working and though the spa is finally fixed -- it's not clean enough to use.

B'li Neder alert: I do hope to be back in the next few days with some thoughts about Israel, who has been foremost in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments: